Reference Data Case Studies
Includes case studies on the following topics:
- Building a Central Data Repository
- Satisfying Regulatory Reporting
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Compliance
- Cleaning up a CRM
- Building Credit Models
- Maintaining and synchronizing over 200 wholesale customer systems with data inconsistencies and limited cross-referencing
- Customer and prospect data sourced from seven different data vendors were often in conflict
- Cross-mapping information from over 100 data silos covering around 50,000 unique entities and validating against external data vendors
- Meeting Solvency II reporting requirements when there were no common identifiers between their sources for entity information, entity ratings and credit risk metrics.
- Monitoring changes to the regulated and listing status of over 5,000 entities as part of their onboarding and compliance process.
- Monitoring changes in the regulatory status for each of its corporate banking clients to identify and prevent fraud.
- Building credit models from a single file that identified an entity’s credit rating, regulatory status, ownership, former names and security trading history to assess the default probabilities of its counterparties.